At The Clay Bakers, we want you to have an incredible, stress-free party, no matter the occasion. We make it simple and easy for you to host an amazing time for adults and children alike.
How long to parties last?
Birthday parties last 1.5 hours for children ages 7 and under and 2 hours for ages 8 and up. We also offer private adult or family group parties in the evening after hours. These private events can be reserved on Sunday's from 7-9pm, or Mon./Tues./Wed. from 6-8 or 6-9pm.
Do I have to make a deposit?
A $25.00 non-refundable deposit holds your party date and time.
What is the minimum and maximum number of people you can accommodate?
Our semi private party area located on the second floor holds up to 16 artists and 5 non painters. If you anticipate having more guests that are not painting, you will need to reserve the 1st party time of the day or reserve the whole 2nd floor (minimum of $400). The private 2nd Floor option seats up to 35 painters and the whole studio option will accommodate 62. Please note that children's parties at The Clay Bakers are drop off. Limit of 5 adults may stay with your group. Unless arranged ahead of time, all parties should be “drop off”. Please let us know how many non-painting adults will be in attendance.
Is there a cost minimum we have to meet?
Yes there is.
- Semi-Private party: $25.00 non-refundable deposit, $180.00 minimum, 16 person maximum with 5 non painters.
- Private party: You get the whole upstairs. $25.00 non-refundable deposit, $400.00 minimum, 35 person maximum.
- Whole Studio: This can be reserved on Sunday's from 7-9pm or Mon./Tues./Wed. from 6pm-8pm or 6pm-9pm. $25.00 non-refundable deposit, $250.00 minimum. 62 person maximum.
What is included in a children's birthday party?
- A designated party host for the duration of your event.
- Set up and clean up.
- A birthday party plate for the honoree customized with his or her favorite colors.
- Use of our semi-private, private or whole studio space.
- Art instruction for the children's art projects.
Can we order food for our event?
Of course! Feel free to bring in food, drinks and, of course, the birthday cake.
How long does it take to get our pieces back?
Projects will be ready for pickup by the party host in 7-10 days. We will call the birthday host when everything is ready. All projects will be packaged in one bag for easy pick-up and labeled with the name of each painter. Individual guests may not pick up separately.
How early can we arrive to set up?
You may arrive 15 minutes prior to the event to set up. Decorations are allowed, but we do not allow piñatas, confetti or anything that could harm your guests or our staff, or would prevent us from providing a clean space for the next event.